- What are the benefits of using an Independent Trustee?
- We increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the Trustee Board.
- We manage any conflicts of interests.
- Our involvement allows directors of the employer to demonstrate to the membership that the employer is not using its position to influence the Trustees decisions.
- We draw upon experience gained from other trusteeships.
- We ease the time pressures and demands on existing Trustees and, if necessary, help to fill the skills gap that may exist on the current trustee board.
- We can reduce costs by managing advisors effectively.
Why Ross Trustees?
- We are a dynamic team of experienced specialised individuals, each bringing our own skills; collectively we have many years’ of trusteeship experience.
- We are professional, competent and keep up to date with developments in the field of pensions.
- Our experience as Independent Trustees can help the Trustee board to challenge advisors and bring clarity to the decision making process.
- When acting as chair, we feel strongly about each individual on the Trustee Board having a say.
- We manage service delivery between meetings and ensure action points are completed.
- We work with advisors to ensure that targets are met within agreed budgets.
- We believe that the way our business is structured enables us to deliver a unique service amongst Independent Trustees.
- We have no financial ties with any service provider. This means that we have no conflict and can give a genuinely independent service to our clients.
A Modern Trustee Model
- We are an integrated business which operates in a manner similar to many of the professional suppliers to the pensions market.
- We have a senior member of the team who leads a trustee appointment and oversees our wider team which consists of people with different backgrounds and experience.
- This optimises our services and costs.